Friday, September 19, 2008

Revelation in Music Parody!

When I flew down to San Jose last week, I took Alaska Airlines. For the first time my flight actually took off on time and landed early with no fuss! The plane I took looked like what you see here, has the Genie from Aladdin. Inside the plane, while boarding and exiting the plane, Disney songs are constantly being played throughout the plane: soft enough to penetrate the mind, but not loud enough to be disturbing or obtrusive. For some reason 'Be Our Guest' from Beauty and the Beast kept replaying in my mind, a tune I 've not heard in ages from a movie I haven't seen in ages..... until I recently put 2 and 2 together. Mr. Burns from The Simpsons sang the song 'See My Vest' in his attempt to make a vest out of Santa's Little Helper's canine offspring. It's the same melody as the Disney film. It took me this long to figure this out!

Be Our Guest




See My Vest

No comments: