Monday, September 8, 2008

Sing Along, Just Follow the Bouncing Dog

The last few months, I've spent many days on the road and many a night in a motel room for work. Like cable channels TNT, USA, TBS, like to show the same old movies over and over again, so does HBO. There's Something About Mary seems to play anywhere I had HBO. I always thought the movie was funny when it came out, but never got back to it and now parts of the movie keep playing over and over in my head, like some of the Farrelly brothers' films. One thing that keeps plaguing me every once in awhile is the credits of the film, with The Foundations' 'Build Me Up Buttercup', which is quite funny. Apparently they made a karaoke version when it came out on home video, with the same footage from the end of the movie (including the new member of the J-E-T-S, Brett "Faahhhvrah"):

No comments: