Saturday, April 11, 2009

Everyone Poops: The Movie Trailer

With the buzz for Where the Wild Things Are coming to theaters later this year, a new book adaptation has arisen - Taro Gomi's 'Everyone Poops'. The timeless classic about one of the essential parts of life is now coming to a theater near you. How will they turn a such a short piece of literature into a feature film? In all seriousness if they ever made this movie, it would be the end of that production company.


I remember this book as a kid, but my parents taught me with Alona Frankel's 'Once Upon a Potty.' I remember the book even came with my very own thrown. Here's a video adaptation of the book:


Parents.com has listed its 14 Favorite Potty Training Books

Last but not least, if you haven't seen this potty training video from Japan, it's a classic:

No comments: