Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Days 3 & 4 of Big Sky Country

Not much done the last couple of days in Montana. During my time in Butte, I saw the 2 attractions the city had to offer on my way out: A statue of a woman on a mountain and a giant toxic pit. I made my way up to Helena, the capital of Montana, before ending up in Great Falls. Before I left Montana, I had to eat at an Arby's. Although the fast food chain originated in Ohio, I've noticed the last couple of times that I've traveled through Montana that their Arby's are some of the best I've had. I'm sure decent fast food is due to good management and ownership but I think the state's dedication to good beef had something to do with it too. I ordered a large roast beef sandwich aka, for those of you who remember what the half pound sandwich used to be called, The Big Montana. It went down real well with a large side of mozzarella cheese sticks. One final memory from Montana, I was thumbing through the TV stations in my hotel in Butte and I saw one of the most infamous episodes of Walker, Texas Ranger. I think this clip sums it up:


Yeah, that's Haley Joel Osment.

No comments: