Friday, April 11, 2008

Greetings from Moses Lake


To the whole 3 people that read this blog, you probably know that I've been in central Washington this week for work. I've never posted anything pertaining to my work before, so I guess I should preface it with a statement:


The views expressed in this blog are solely of the author and do not necessarily reflect the position of Washington Audiology Services, Inc.


That should get any trouble out the way I hope! Anyways, I'm an occupational hearing conservationist for those of you who don't know. I've been testing Genie Industries out here in Moses Lake the past 4 days. Genie makes all sorts of lifts and booms. The plant is an old hanger off of Grant County Int'l Airport. It's been a busy week (564 tested!) and today I get a day off until tomorrow's testing in Yakima. The only surprise this week was my trip out here. On my way through the Snoqualmie Pass, I got hit with snow/rain. Why is it snowing in April?!


3 comments:

heyroth said...

Should i mention that we've had awesome weather in San Francisco. Ooops! too late. (BTW we do!).

Awesome photos, actually it reminds me of this old live action japanese alien bounty hunter movie....

Unknown said...

did you see moses? i hear he's an alright guy.

Colin said...

I didn't see moses, but I guess he works in the parts dept....parts....cause he parts the Red Sea......like the dept in a shop....*sigh*