Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Not Being Fooled, Colts Open Lucas Oil against Bears


Week 1 primetime games have been announced, and the Colts will start the season off Sunday at home in their 5th consecutive primetime season opener with a rematch of Super Bowl XLI against the Bears at the brand new Lucas Oil Stadium! I can't wait to see how the new stadium will look, obviously it's not done just yet. I'm not sure if Rex will have the starting position in Chicago by the time preseason is over, but it'll sure be good to see him get beat around in a brand new stadium! I still have high hopes that Orton will one day lead the Monsters of the Midway under center. Click the picture of Booger giving to Rex on the left to relive that awesome game! Below is also a demo of what Lucas Oil Stadium is going to look like! I can't wait - I miss Indy!

2 comments:

heyroth said...

Go niners!

heyroth said...

I'm telling ya, trader joes is awesome. it didn't come with rice though. I think I'm going to make it for lunch tomorrow after lab.